In the United Kingdom and outside the European Economic Area, it is issued by Legal & General Investment Management Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No. 119272. Registered in England and Wales No. 02091894 with registered office at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
In the European Economic Area, it is issued by LGIM Managers (Europe) Limited, authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland as a UCITS management company (pursuant to European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulations, 2011 (S.I. No. 352 of 2011), as amended) and as an alternative investment fund manager with “top up” permissions which enable the firm to carry out certain additional MiFID investment services (pursuant to the European Union (Alternative Investment Fund Managers) Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 257 of 2013), as amended). Registered in Ireland with the Companies Registration Office (No. 609677). Registered Office: 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin, 2, Ireland. Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (No. C173733).
LGIM Managers (Europe) Limited operates a branch network in the European Economic Area, which is subject to supervision by the Central Bank of Ireland. In Italy, the branch office of LGIM Managers (Europe) Limited is subject to limited supervision by the Commissione Nazionale per le società e la Borsa (“CONSOB”) and is registered with Banca d’Italia (no. 23978.0) with registered office at Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone, 15, 20122 Milan, (Companies’ Register no. MI - 2557936). In Germany, the branch office of LGIM Managers (Europe) Limited is subject to limited supervision by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (“BaFin”). In the Netherlands, the branch office of LGIM Managers (Europe) Limited is subject to limited supervision by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (“AFM“) and it is included in the register held by the AFM and registered with the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 74481231. Details about the full extent of our relevant authorisations and permissions are available from us upon request.
We are a member of the Irish Funds Association.
All features described on this website are those current at the time of publication and may be changed in the future. Nothing on this website should be construed as advice and it is therefore not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. If in doubt about the suitability of this product, you should seek professional advice. Copies of the prospectus, key investor information document, annual and semi-annual reports & accounts are available free of charge on request or at www.lgimetf.com.
This website is only directed at investors resident in jurisdictions where our funds are registered for sale. It is not an offer or invitation to persons outside of those jurisdictions. We reserve the right to reject any applications from outside of such jurisdictions.
Following the imposition of sanctions on Russian securities and assets being removed from indices the market has been effectively frozen for foreign investors and all equity positions have been marked to zero in line with LGIM’s fair value pricing policy. Regardless of being priced at zero LGIM funds may still own these securities and any value realised in the future will be for the sole benefit of the relevant fund. LGIM will seek to divest from such securities at such a time that market conditions allow consistent with our fiduciary duties and applicable sanctions.
Source: Unless otherwise indicated all data contained on this website is sourced from Legal & General Investment Management Limited.
Where this document contains third party data ('Third Party Data’), we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of such Third Party Data and accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of such Third Party Data
Stoxx Ltd. and their licensors, research partners or data providers have no relationship to the Company, other than the licensing of the Index and the related trademarks for use in connection with the Fund.
Stoxx Ltd. and their licensors, research partners or data providers do not:
- sponsor, endorse, sell or promote the Fund;
- recommend that any person invest in the Fund or any other securities;
- have any responsibility or liability for or make any decisions about the timing, amount or pricing of the Fund;
- have any responsibility or liability for the administration, management or marketing of the Fund;
- consider the needs of the Fund or the owners of the Fund in determining, composing or calculating the Index or have any obligation to do so.
Stoxx Ltd and their licensors, research partners or data providers give no warranty, and exclude any liability (whether in negligence or otherwise), in connection with the Fund or its performance.
Stoxx Ltd does not assume any contractual relationship with the investors in the Fund or any other third parties.
- Stoxx Ltd and their licensors, research partners or data providers do not give any warranty, express or implied, and exclude, in particular, any liability about: the results to be obtained by the Fund, the owner of the Fund or any other person in connection with the use of the Index and the data included in the Index; the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the Index and its data; the merchantability and the fitness for a particular purpose or use of the Index and its data; the performance of the Fund generally.
- Stoxx Ltd and their licensors, research partners or data providers give no warranty and exclude any liability, for any errors, omissions or interruptions in the Index or its data;
- Under no circumstances will Stoxx Ltd or their licensors, research partners or data providers be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any lost profits or indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages or losses, arising as a result of such errors, omissions or interruptions in the Index or its data or generally in relation to the Fund, even in circumstances where Stoxx Ltd or their licensors, research partners or data providers are aware that such loss or damage may occur.
The licensing Agreement between the Company and Stoxx Ltd. is solely for their benefit and not for the benefit of the owners of the Fund or any other third parties.