Solactive Gerd Kommer Multifactor Equity Index NTR
The Solactive Gerd Kommer Multifactor Equity Index NTR is designed to provide exposure to the equity market in the developed and emerging market countries globally which is weighted by reference to certain factors.
Each security in the Index is weighted having regard to the free float market capitalisation of the security, the nominal gross domestic product of the country of the security and exposure of each security to the following factors:
- Value: a measure of whether the price of a company's shares is indicative of good value by reference to the company's price to book value per share ratio, price to earnings per share ratio and enterprise value to earnings ratio;
- Quality: a measure of certain characteristics of a company indicative of quality such as asset turnover, profitability, levels of debt and a return on the company's assets;
- Momentum: a measure of a company's recent stock price performance;
- Investment: a company's total assets relative to its total assets in the previous year; and
- Size: smaller capitalisation constituents are assigned a higher size score.